86 Drinking Rules to Live By
- page five of nine -
Modern Drunkard Magazine published a list which ALL real-time, real-life drinkers need to abide by:
The 86 Rules to Drink By! (part five of nine)
41. Anyone on stage or behind a bar is fifty percent better looking.
42. You can tell how hard a drinker someone is by how close they keep their drink to their mouth.
43. A bar is a college, not a nursery. If you spill a beer, clean it up. If you break a glass, wait for a staff member to clean it up, then blame it on someone else.
44. Being drunk is feeling sophisticated without being able to say it.
45. It's okay to drink alone.
46. After three drinks, you will forget a woman's name two seconds after she tells you. The rest of the night you will call her "baby" or "darling".
47. Nothing screams 'nancy boy' louder than swirling an oversized brandy snifter.
48. Men don't drink from straws. Unless you're doing a Mind or Face Eraser.
49. If you do a shot, finish it. If you don't plan to finish it, don't accept it.
50. Never brood in a dance bar. Never dance in a dive bar.
place your cursor over text box and press Ctrl-C to copy the HTML code
page 1 |
page 2 |
page 3 |
page 4 |
page 6 |
page 7 |
page 8 |