86 Drinking Rules to Live By
- page six of nine -
Modern Drunkard Magazine published a list which ALL real-time, real-life drinkers need to abide by:
The 86 Rules to Drink By! (part six of nine)
51. Never play more than three songs by the same artist in a row.
52. Your songs will come on as you're leaving the bar.
53. Never yell out jukebox selections to someone you don't know.
54. Never lie in a bar. You may, however, grossly exaggerate and lean.
55. If you think you might be slurring a little, then you are slurring a lot. If you think you are slurring a lot, then you are not speaking English.
56. Screaming, "Someone buy me a drink!" has never worked.
57. For every drink, there is a five percent better chance you will get in a fight. There is also a three percent better chance you will lose the fight.
58. Fighting an extremely drunk person when you are sober is hilarious.
59. If you are broke and a friend is "sporting you", you must laugh at all his jokes and play wingman when he makes his move.
60. If you are broke and a friend is "making sport of you", you may steal any drink he leaves unattended.
place your cursor over text box and press Ctrl-C to copy the HTML code
page 1 |
page 2 |
page 3 |
page 4 |
page 6 |
page 7 |
page 8 |